Looking to Join Our Team?
As SIAA’s largest regional master agency, we are always looking for talented insurance professionals to join our roster. If you’re willing to go the extra mile to help our member agencies succeed, and are looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place!
- Insurance agency professionals
- Insurance sales
- Independent agency experience
- Commercial and/or Personal Lines rating experience
If any of these sound like you, and you would like to be a part of a dedicated and innovative group of people, upload (or email) your resume here.
Sorry. We currently do not have any open positions.
Get in Touch
Please fill in the form below. If there are any positions that match your experience and background we will reach out to you. All form fields are required.
"*" indicates required fields
Want to learn more about SAN?
Satellite Agency Network (SAN) Group is an alliance, or network, of independent insurance agencies. You know those “Mom & Pop” agencies you see in your local downtown area? Those are our member agencies and we are dedicated to their creation, retention, growth and continuing success… in any way possible!
SAN is headquartered in southern New Hampshire, with our member agencies spanning across New England, New York and Pennsylvania.
Explore Our Teams
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. Check out the teams below to see where you might fit in.
- Sales: Our sales team is the heart of our organization. They are responsible for membership service, development, and company relations.
- Agency Development: This team serves as dedicated advisors to SAN agencies looking to grow and earn greater profits, providing real-time assistance and support.
- Operations: Oversight of day-to-day operations, including service and development, member and company relations, quality control, education, and more!
- AccessPlus: A department for member agencies to access non-appointed carriers and provide a gateway to earning direct codes.
- Marketing: Marketing services and tools needed to increase sales, cross-sell, and retain clients – includes traditional, digital, and social marketing channels.
- Portfolio Management: Actively identify, monitor and manage member agency business placed with strategic partners for quality and profitability.
- Finance & Accounting: Oversees financial reporting and operational data analysis related to SAN members, as well as receivables, payables and payroll.
- Training & Learning: Sales training, continuing education curriculum and more – designed to help member agencies increase growth, income and value.