Hampton, NH ⦁ August 10, 2018: Satellite Agency Network (SAN) Group, Inc., the leading alliance of independent insurance agencies in the Northeast, today announced it has achieved record growth through the first half of 2018 and welcomed seventeen independent member agencies to the group, a 30% increase over the same time period last year. SAN is the founding master agency of SIAA—the largest partnering independent insurance agency alliance in the nation.
The company attributes the recent growth to a shakeup of distribution channels, as exclusive agents are increasingly moving toward becoming independent agents, and existing agencies are seeking additional income and value enhancing opportunities.
“The success of SAN is based upon sound strategic partnerships, established criteria by which members are accepted, and delivering profitable business,” said Matt Masiello, President and Chief Executive Officer of SAN. “We are equally committed to the growth and success of each member – regardless of size, or how long they have been in business.”
SAN and SIAA have invested heavily in benefits and services to allow member agencies reach their long-term goals, including commercial lines growth programs, training and education, and professional marketing services.
Most recently, additions to the New Hampshire-based alliance include:
- Brundige Insurance Agency of Troy, NY
- Carolwood Insurance Agency of Exeter, NH
- East Coast Insurance Providers of Waltham, MA
- Miranda Services of Woburn, MA
- Neshobe Falls Insurance Agency of Brandon, VT
- Optisure Risk Partners of Manchester, NH
- Prime Insurance Services of North Andover, MA
- Protection Insurance Partners of Roslindale, MA
- Time Insurance Solutions of Chelmsford, MA
- Unified Insurance Agency of Worcester, MA
Other agencies signing with SAN Group this year are located in NY, MA, and NH.
“SAN’s membership growth has exceeded expectations for the first half of 2018,” said Frank Waters, SAN COO. “We certainly anticipate a continuation of that growth for the remainder of the year.”